Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - Great as a first job or someone just joining the workforce | Glassdoor

"Great as a first job or someone just joining the workforce"

Former Employee - ATL in Eagleville, PA

I worked at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company will move you up fast if you can stand out and show you are a great worker

Cons

Very Low pay/ Low hours Always short staffed

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-09-04
  1. "Great Environment!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started at Ollies corporate office a little over one month ago. It's been a really great experience so far. Upper management is very helpful and they want to see you succeed. Everyone is willing to answer your questions. There is no disconnect between executives and regular employees which is really awesome. Executives are really easy to have conversation with. Very ethical work environment, great benefits,... and 20% employee discount on already cheap stuff, 1 hour lunch, and 2 personal days/year!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees to succeed and work hard. Doing a great job.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-02-18
  2. "Cluttered, crazy mess of a storei"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in State College, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get 20% off and they do have decent stuff to buy and real name brands. My shifts were about 36 hours which is full time and I never had to be there super early.

Cons

The inside is just cluttered with way too much merchandise. You have product hidden behind other product. Working there you have more clutter with your U boats in the aisles blocking customers cramming more and more merchandise into the shelves.

Advice to Management

You need to remove the rude and disrespectful management.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.