Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Kennett Square, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a great company with great benefits. The people are wonderful and you can really advance your career in a short time.

Cons

I can't say there is much bad about ollies. You're closed on holidays, close early the day before a holiday and are only open until 9. Not bad.

Advice to Management

I have no advice that I could give to anyone. Keep up the great work.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2015-12-05

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - CSA in Florence, KY

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff truly is a team, and management really does look after employees. Twenty percent employee discount helps out a lot! They also hire above minimum wage, which is really helpful.

Cons

It's tough to make full time, as it seems to be based solely on seniority, not a combination of seniority and who works hardest. I plan to stick around awhile, though!

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-03-27
  2. "No head line"

Former Employee - Stocker

I worked at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time

Pros

There was friendly employee s that I worked with

Cons

If someone didn't show up, I would have to do their work by myself, while doing my work and helping others with their jobs. They only had me working sometimes 2 maybe even 1 day a week

Advice to Management

Don't hire so many people where you have to cut their hours down to 2 days out of a 7 day week

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.