Omni Hotels - Unless you kiss A** you will go no where in this company... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

"Unless you kiss A** you will go no where in this company..."

Current Employee - Assistant Outlets Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Assistant Outlets Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

good brand, the name of this company will help you to get a better job elsewhere

Cons

spoiled corporate culture....its not who you are, it is who you kiss A**...not fair

Advice to Management

be fair

Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels

1. "Great leadership development. Low pay"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Pros

If you are passionate about the hospitality industry this is a great place to work. Managers do a good job of recognizing good work.

Cons

I enjoyed working here, but I got to a point in my career that did not allow me to move up within the organization at a salary level I felt was appropriate.

2. "Culture, Vision and Values"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Pros

GPI has a great employee culture and they make every effort to instill this culture throughout the resort. Some advancement is easy if you work hard, some is easier if you kiss ass to the right people. It is a fun place to work and until recently (as I've heard from current employees) it offered great perks to employees. With the economy still floundering, several perks have been taken away like free employee cafeteria.

Cons

You must kiss ass to the appropriate people to get the title and pay you deserve. If you don't you get screwed.

Advice to Management

Don't hold back a title over pay, some employees enjoy their job so much that they are willing to make pay sacrifices to keep their job.