Omni Hotels - Spanish elegance and bespoke luxury bound together in a desert oasis at Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

"Spanish elegance and bespoke luxury bound together in a desert oasis at Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona"

Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Each and every team member has an Esprit de Corps... their passion to serve is second to none. The internal culture is not only rewarding but genuine and friendly! I feel extremely fortunate to be at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia.

Cons

My commute is longer than I would like coming from Ahwatukee. The resort is centrally located in the Phoenix Metro Area tucked behind Camelback Mountain. Therefore, unless coming from the Biltmore area your drive may be about 20-25 minutes from most directions.

Advice to Management

The entire team "gets it" - from the top down there is an incredible sense of pride, loyalty, enthusiasm, and devotion to each other. What a refreshing and powerful feeling it gives me every day...

Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels

1. "Ok"

Former Employee - Bartender in Paradise Valley, AZ
    Former Employee - Bartender in Paradise Valley, AZ

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great evironment, great coworkers, I would go back and give them another chance. We set the bar high and were looking for a 5 star resort experience and it missed but not by much. I was with a high maintenance group though too. We think after being bought by the omni it has changed, integration problems maybe

Cons

Kind of bummed about this place.. Have always been a fan of here. The setting and scenery is absolutely stunning. Pool is great place to lay out, good food and drinks.

Advice to Management

Nicer to employees

2. "There are lots of growth opportunities at Omni - the company is growing"

Current Employee - Executive Committee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Committee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people work here, free meals and good travel benefits for some incredible places. You can move to almost any major city in the US if you want at some point in your career.

Cons

So many Hotels joined the company in 2013 there were some growing pains. More investment in technology will help the company.

Advice to Management

Keep the family feeling, recognize good effort, continue to invest in people and technology