Omni Hotels - BEST CULTURE OF ANY HOTEL CHAIN THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

"BEST CULTURE OF ANY HOTEL CHAIN THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for several different hotels chains and Omni clearly has the best culture. They spend a lot of time training employees and are very focused on creating a positive working environment for their employees. Lots of incentive programs throughout the year that encourage employees to provide great guest service. They also seem to be really great about promoting from within the organization. I am hoping to stay with this hotel chain for a long time. Omni definitely Shines Bright!

Cons

I hope that the company continues to grow. Employee Rates are a great advantage in this industry and Omni doesn't have as many hotels to chose from as Marriott, IHG, Hilton, Etc. Although the quality of the hotels and resorts are top notch.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the company, which will provide more opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels

1. "Great Culture to Develop Professionally"

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

`Opportunities for growth for employees who seek it. Stability for those who look for it. Empowered and entrepreneurial feeling in each department throughout the hotels. Mid to large hospitality company but small company feel within each hotel. Opportunities to help other hotels when they are in need of staff or expertise. With so many hotels and resorts in the company, for those of us who like to relocate for career growth, the company is doing a great job finding hotels to purchase and cities that want Omni's quality of service and high standards to come in a build a new hotel.

Cons

Although involvement in community relationships is available, the workload at times does not allow for it.

Advice to Management

Keep taking growth at Omni's pace.

2. "A true feeling that Omni is family."

Current Employee - Director of Finance
    Current Employee - Director of Finance

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

You will have a challenging, fun working environment, hospitality at its best. I have worked for Omni Hotels for 9 years and I truly love my job! I actually received a personal phone call from the VP of Human Resources to ask how I was feeling, due to health issues. That’s AMAZING!

Cons

None. Its a great place to work.