Omni Hotels - OK | Glassdoor

"OK"

Current Employee - Director of Finance in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Director of Finance in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great people. If it was not for the people I work with I am not sure if I would continue to stay or stay as long as I have.

Cons

Not a lot of trust from Corp
Outdated & non flexible policies
Antiquated IT Systems

Advice to Management

Was recently asked to come here and write a positive review as Corp HR gave that direction.
I am ok with them asking to write a review if they would like to know how we fell but to blatantly ask for a good review seems unethical.

Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels

1. "Great company to be with!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The associates make you feel like you're a part of a big family. Management provides a fun atmosphere and is always focused on your career growth. OPW is a great property :)

Cons

There are times where you could get frustrated (budgeting for supplies/hours) and not being supported for special projects that need to be completed but I feel that is the same anywhere you go. Otherwise there is nothing overly negative about Omni!!

2. "Going on 10 years now with Omni Hotels & Resorts and can't see myself working anywhere else."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Omni Hotels & Resorts has a definite "family" feeling. You are made to feel welcome from day one and no matter what your position is, you are made to feel important to the success of the organization. The management team at Omni truly believes in a work/life balance.
    My current hotel, the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, has an amazing team of people who is dedicated to doing their job right and taking care of our guests.
    Omni also believes in giving opportunities to grow in your career. I've personally been given multiple opportunities to take on new job assignments and responsibilities.

Cons

The benefits package could be improved be slightly improved but overall I've had great experiences working for this company.

Advice to Management

Stay true to the Omni culture even as we continue to grow.