Omni Integration - Very good in terms of Services | Glassdoor
  1. "Very good in terms of Services"

Former Employee - Technical Project Manager

I worked at Omni Integration full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Omni Integration Full-time (More than 6 months) as a project manager. Good company to work with. Highly motivated, multi talented team. Very good exposure to all the technologies More employee benefits Thanks to management for a giving opportunity to work here

Cons

Should be competitive Nothing yet other than that when I can think of

Advice to Management

Management has to be think from employees perspective also. Ober all good, but increase more channels in all locations

Omni Integration2017-10-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Team = Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. When things need to be completed, the team comes together and accomplishes the task at hand and all members carry their weight. I truly enjoy being a part of the Omni team and creating wins. Omni is always looking to improve and take everything a step further, so I look forward to seeing how the company grows.

Cons

No real downsides of working at Omni Integration

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Omni Integration2018-09-07
  2. "Looking forward to the future here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Omni is very keen on future technologies and pushing the barriers past what we currently think. I have been exposed to many technologies and have learned a lot about technical and everyday problem solving and solution. The management has high expectations on doing our best, and growing as individuals past our current comfort zones. This is hard for many, but is very welcome approach to me.

Cons

The expectations can be high at times, so not the best for junior or freshers.

Advice to Management

We are very good at what we all do, and we need a better way to collaborate and use all of our skills and potential to help each other succeed together.

Omni Integration2018-09-06

Discover more reviews about Omni Integration.