Omni Integration - I have been working at Omni Integration full time(More than 2 year) | Glassdoor
  1. "I have been working at Omni Integration full time(More than 2 year)"

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time

Pros

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Talking about our India head, he... is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Cons

There is no con with this company. Everything is just great.

Advice to Management

As we all are fortunate to work in this environment , we all feel that their is nothing to change, but they should keep up the good work.

Omni Integration2018-09-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Team = Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. When things need to be completed, the team comes together and accomplishes the task at hand and all members carry their weight. I truly enjoy being a part of the Omni team and creating wins. Omni is always looking to improve and take everything a step further, so I look forward to seeing how the company grows.

Cons

No real downsides of working at Omni Integration

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Omni Integration2018-09-07
  2. "Looking forward to the future here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Omni is very keen on future technologies and pushing the barriers past what we currently think. I have been exposed to many technologies and have learned a lot about technical and everyday problem solving and solution. The management has high expectations on doing our best, and growing as individuals past our current comfort zones. This is hard for many, but is very welcome approach to me.

Cons

The expectations can be high at times, so not the best for junior or freshers.

Advice to Management

We are very good at what we all do, and we need a better way to collaborate and use all of our skills and potential to help each other succeed together.

Omni Integration2018-09-06

Discover more reviews about Omni Integration.