Omnitec Solutions - One of the Greatest Companies I've Ever Worked For | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Omnitec Solutions

"One of the Greatest Companies I've Ever Worked For"

Former Employee - Conference Manager/Program Analyst in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Conference Manager/Program Analyst in Washington, DC

Pros

The owner is a great guy with integrity, character and a genuine concern for his employees.
There is room to grow.
The owner fully supports your professional development.
They have a great company morale.

Cons

In my two years of working with this company, I honestly didn't have any downsides.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat your employees with respect and they will continue to be loyal to Omnitec. A lot of companies can learn from you all. You've created a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Omnitec Solutions

"Pay is Good, But Poor Employee Relations"

Pros

Salaries are higher than average. Decent job if you like the federal contracting system and are willing to put up with the nonsense. Management treats employees to meals once a quarter.

Cons

This is an 8a company with all the economic distortions that go with that. As an employee with these contractor outfits, you are basically receiving a federal subsidy to Corporate America. Skill and knowledge does not matter so much as getting the manager to like you and building political capital. The web site says that people are the product of the company, but the reality is the company does little to develop employees once hired. Tuition reimbursement is practically impossible to justify - you are expected to pay for your own education and personal development. The performance reviews are perfunctory.

Advice to Management

Read the cons and take it to heart. It's not about you. Start caring for the employees and not just focusing on renewing the contract.

2. "Decent company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Omnitec Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Once you prove yourself you can have a flexible schedule, possibly telework, and there tends to be a relaxed atmosphere in my part of the business. The CEO seems genuinely interested in the employees.

Cons

Less professional than desired. This isn't the end of the world; it's just different from what I am used to.