Omnitracs - Historic industry leader transforming to meet the needs of the future | Glassdoor

"Historic industry leader transforming to meet the needs of the future"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omnitracs full-time for more than a year

Pros

The new leadership is very customer-centric. A plan is in place and being executed to converge legacy technology to better serve the customer while becoming more efficient in responding to customer needs.

Cons

Historic silos exist but that issue is being address and will take time. There is a divide between those building the new technology and those supporting the legacy tech, though all are necessary for success. New agile approach being adopted to address this issue.

Advice to Management

Continue to execute against your plan, shift when needed and continue to communicate your vision with employees.

Omnitracs2019-04-09
  1. "A truly amazing place to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Omnitracs full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The team you work with is amazing. It's refreshing to be a part of a team that constantly is positive, is always willing to step up and help eachother, and is looking for ways to help you grow and improve. My experiences with the Sales and Marketing teams has been nothing but awesome. Omnitracs took me as an exiting veteran and gave me a true chance in the corporate world. I got the opportunity to move into recruiting,...

Cons

Omnitracs has gone through some changes, so for those averse to being agile and mobile, it'll take some getting used to.

Advice to Management

Keep placing your employees first, and they'll keep delivering world class results! You're doing a great job!

Omnitracs2019-04-24

"I don't recommend working for this company"

Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omnitracs full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Free coffee, can't come up with anything else

Cons

Everything else. Most employees are here for the pay check. If you work here at some point you will be the same.

Advice to Management

None, they only care about their investors and not customers or employees.

Omnitracs2019-05-18

Discover more reviews about Omnitracs.