OnGraph - Talent is discovered here.... | Glassdoor
  1. "Talent is discovered here...."

Software Engg in Noida

I have been working at OnGraph

Pros

1. Miscellaneous projects and challenges. 2. Mobile team is growing faster. 3. Work on latest technology. 4. Great lerning for fresher's. 4. Independent project handling and client interaction as well. 5. Perform and get hike. 6. Transparency in management and work. 7. Every year hike based on performance it is upto 40%. 8. Respect for employees. 9. Very friendly work environment. 10. Flexible timings and free cab facility.

Cons

1. Very low package for fresher's. 2. No any process is being followed here. Just get the project and start finishing it. 3. They usually work on good project with less price. 4. 2 months notice period.

Continue reading
    OnGraph2014-12-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "App developer"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at OnGraph

Pros

It is a very bad place to atart your career.

Cons

They dont really care about the interns. The manager even threatened me not to give me certificate of completion. Was not even a proper desk station. I used my own laptop to work at their office in Noida. Also, they wont treat you like other employees and wont learn much here. I dont even put OnGraph on my resume.

OnGraph2017-08-11
  2. "Good for starting your career"

Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Noida

I worked at OnGraph full-time for more than a year

Pros

1.Nice culture 2.Office timing 3.Leaves 4.Interaction with the clients at an early stage. 4.Good culture

Cons

1.Less salary 2.Politics 3.Not so good projects

OnGraph2020-01-26

Discover more reviews about OnGraph.