Once Upon A Child - Great Part Time Job | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Part Time Job"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Once Upon A Child part-time

Pros

Good Manager and Flexible Schedule

Cons

Little disorganized, but owner made it a priority to fix!

Once Upon A Child2019-08-25
  1. "Graet place"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Once Upon A Child part-time for less than a year

Pros

This was a great place to work with a good training period and everyone was eager to answer questions.

Cons

Sometimes the store got a little unmanageable with all the stuff everywhere.

Once Upon A Child2020-01-21
  2. "Petty"

Former Employee - Cashier/Floor Associate

I worked at Once Upon A Child part-time

Pros

Some of the employees were awesome to work with. Also, we enjoyed interacting with the children that came in. The owners and managers worked with employees on scheduling.

Cons

There was always drama. Always! One specific manager fed into the drama and kept is going with some of the girls who were working. Many would not work together to keep the store clean. Most if not all the cleaning landed on specific people to take care of. Some of the managment team were not honest on what to expect when closing the store. My first night closing, They did not share with new hires how late they were required to stay until they were closing their night. Everyone had to ask for a 15 min break or they did not get one unless they smoked. If anyone took a break, the ladies were told they may not get their full 15 minutes. Some managment would only give 5 or 10 minute breaks if anyone asked. No one could take breaks after 5pm per the owner. The job was repetitive and the better work duties were taken and given to favorites.

Advice to Management

I have no complaints about Diana. I looked forward to working with her. As a whole, work together more to be on the same page so employees are not getting incorrect information. The one manager needs to grow some more before being a manager. She was unprofessional in front of customers and kept drama circling among the store.

Once Upon A Child2019-12-28

Discover more reviews about Once Upon A Child.