OneDome - OneDome is a place were hard work is rewarded. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"OneDome is a place were hard work is rewarded."

Current Employee - Client Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Client Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at OneDome full-time (More than a year)

Pros

OneDome is a place were hard work is rewarded. My time here is a testament to that. I began in a very junior position to managing three very different departments in less than 2 years.

Though there was not a particularly structured path from where I began to where I am, I did not expect there to be. In no small or large company is there ever a trajectory for that, usual the best you get is a corporate ladder, were you go up bit by bit.

At OneDome I was able to launch my own department, and then two more, and I find that an incredible compelling reason to always be here.

I do come to work really early, and I do stay pretty late, but not because I am required to or because its demanded of me, I am not even asked to do that. I do this because I have been given equity in the company, OneDome is as much mine as it is our CEO's.

I come in early becuase I know what I do here has an impact and every little thing i do to make the company successful will ultimately make me successful.

Working here is me directly investing in my future.

All of our employees are owners in OneDome, and we all get to reap what we sow.

In regards to growth and learning, I have learned more in the last two years heres professional than I have learned in any other organisation, and my university.

I have learnt through failure and I have learnt through success.

OneDome is a start up, we need to experiments to get things right for our clients and custiomers, and sometimes those experiments fail and sometimes the successed, we learn what works, we adapt, and we move on.

I know by working here I will be able to have a postivite impact making the hardest finanical decision people will ever make in their lives easier (buying and selling a house), on a global level.

OneDome is about fumdamental changing the way people transact and making life stress free in that regards.

Cons

OneDome is not a place for people who want to coast, who come in and leave because it's just a free ride, OneDome is a place for people who want to have a positive global impact.

If you are hungry, if you are ambitious, you are willing to fight the good fight OneDome is a place you can call home.

Advice to Management

"If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever."

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to grow"

I worked at OneDome full-time

Pros

I'm not the biggest fan of leaving reviews but as I leave, I want to show how much I am grateful to this place. I managed to grow very fast, grasped lots of new responsibilities which helped to skyrocket on the career ladder. In addition, the team is very collegiate. It is a pleasure to work with these people.

Cons

As team grew, internet became horrific. Unfortunately, I won't have the taste of fiberoptic in the new office.

"Best startup to work for"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kiev (Ukraine)

I have been working at OneDome full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most friendly people to work with! You feel the community at work. If you contribute well, you get everyones respect, if you lag behind, they will encourage you to work harder. The idea is also great, everyone in London and Kiev seems to be excited!

Cons

I don't think there is much to note here

Advice to Management

Keep the hard work going!

Discover more reviews about OneDome.