OneLogin - This company is going places! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OneLogin

"This company is going places!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive environment. The people here are all very bright and talented. Huge commitment to customer success and innovation. Collaborative environment where your voice is heard. Entrepreneurial with lots of autonomy.

Cons

I really don't have too many to mention. The only thing I can think of is that there is very little training for new employees. Training is self taught for the most part. Having said that, I don't see that as much of a negative. All employees seem to have a vested interest in overall company success and are willing to pitch in with regards to training new employees.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Work hard to keep the culture as is. Big big things are coming.

Other Employee Reviews for OneLogin

"A great learning experience and good company"

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

Pros

- Good product
    - Great coworkers
    - C-level executives and Director of Sales are intelligent and great to work with.
    - Casual Fridays and Pizza!
    - Fantastic location (great view of the bay area)
    - High potential growth opportunities

Cons

- As expected with a startup, the changes to policies and procedures are unexpected and quick.
    - Terrible compensation (for my position).
    - They sell you on potential, but it may not always be real.
    - Incompetent and rude regional sales manager (just one of them). Won't go into specifics, but things could've been a lot better if there were better communication.

Advice to Management

I overall had a great experience at OneLogin, but I would recommend the senior management to hire people who are competent in the position for the SSO industry, not just previous co-workers that performed well in the last organization they worked at together.

OneLogin Response

Jan 8, 2015 – Recruiter

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve in any way we can.

"Don't touch"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I worked at OneLogin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some genuinely nice people

Cons

Obviously the well documented security breaches (yes there was more than one).
    Not even close to meeting sales targets which is not surprising given the lack of support from sales management. So if part of your salary is commission dont rely upon it.
    Must have cash flow problems because salary and expenses are not often paid on time.

Advice to Management

Get the right people in charge, dont make failing salespeople managers.