OneLogin - This company is going places! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OneLogin

"This company is going places!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive environment. The people here are all very bright and talented. Huge commitment to customer success and innovation. Collaborative environment where your voice is heard. Entrepreneurial with lots of autonomy.

Cons

I really don't have too many to mention. The only thing I can think of is that there is very little training for new employees. Training is self taught for the most part. Having said that, I don't see that as much of a negative. All employees seem to have a vested interest in overall company success and are willing to pitch in with regards to training new employees.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Work hard to keep the culture as is. Big big things are coming.

Other Employee Reviews for OneLogin

"A great learning experience and good company"

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

Pros

- Good product
    - Great coworkers
    - C-level executives and Director of Sales are intelligent and great to work with.
    - Casual Fridays and Pizza!
    - Fantastic location (great view of the bay area)
    - High potential growth opportunities

Cons

- As expected with a startup, the changes to policies and procedures are unexpected and quick.
    - Terrible compensation (for my position).
    - They sell you on potential, but it may not always be real.
    - Incompetent and rude regional sales manager (just one of them). Won't go into specifics, but things could've been a lot better if there were better communication.

Advice to Management

I overall had a great experience at OneLogin, but I would recommend the senior management to hire people who are competent in the position for the SSO industry, not just previous co-workers that performed well in the last organization they worked at together.

OneLogin Response

Jan 8, 2015 – Recruiter

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve in any way we can.

2. "Growing company with great people!"

Pros

The company is growing strong and the people are great to work with. Everyone here cares about the success of the company and the executive team is focused on driving the growth of the business and its people. There is a strong focus on people development and feedback are always encouraged.

Cons

As with all high growth companies, there are growing pain with cross-department workflow and communication. Depending on the person, it can be difficult to navigate through the various groups and working with senior management sometime.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work with transparency and communication. Please continue the focus on obtaining employee feedback and come up with sustainable solutions to help keep the workplace one of the best place to work.