OneNeck - Interesting but repetitive | Glassdoor

"Interesting but repetitive"

Pros

Unique culture. People are willing to work around the clock and on weekends. Everyone's looking to get their job done.

Cons

Everyone's working around the clock. Makes it difficult to collaborate after and during work.

Other Employee Reviews for OneNeck

1. "Wonderful workplace environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at OneNeck full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible (work-life balance), great coworkers, caring management, great initial and ongoing training

Cons

I have no cons to share mainly because any concern brought to management is always resolved in a timely manner no matter how small.

OneNeck Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Senior Human Resources Business Partner

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review!

2. "Fast-paced Work Environment with Really Solid People"

I have been working at OneNeck full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've been at OneNeck for 10+ years, if you count in my previous employer who was part of the acquisitions that made OneNeck. It's definitely been an evolution, but every day we make strides forward. OneNeck is composed of a team of incredibly experienced professionals that really care about our customers, and as a result, our customers can count on us doing our very best to ensure they're successful. I find it truly great to be a part of that kind of dedication. I've also been impressed with the level of effort from senior leadership to ensure employees are heard and changes made based on their input. No place is perfect, but overall, OneNeck is a great place to work.

Cons

There are always cons if you look for them, but I think the cons would be the same almost anywhere. We have challenges in communication, as we're a tech company that's running at mach speed, but a lot of the issues are being addressed with open communication and better tools.

Advice to Management

You're on the right track. Just keep working to drive the company forward, always with a close eye on your employees and an open ear on their input.

OneNeck Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Senior Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for the thoughtful review and feedback!