OneSource Virtual - One of the best Companies I have worked for in my Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual

"One of the best Companies I have worked for in my Career"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best pros of this company is it's culture and technology platform. Each employee has a chance to learn and promote within the organization since we're growing constantly. Over the last year, I have seen the company grow and all the changes have been for the better. I also get to experience a organization that never says no to new ideas, there is never a point where the Management team tells me that I can't do something to better the organization. Great work/life balance organization.

Compensation is always a tough conversation, most folks never really feel they're paid market, but when I get other potential job offers recently, they require 80% travel where I only travel max 20% of the time in my current role. For more money, I can live in a hotel all week long or spend time with my family during the week with a great salary for the perk.

Cons

Not really a con, but can be for some folks - If you don't want to roll up your sleeves and be part of our success, this might not be the organization for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to push for additional training, but is a challenge that every partner is struggling with since this is new technology.

Other Employee Reviews for OneSource Virtual

"Great company with far too many growing pains to handle"

Current Employee - Lead in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Lead in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, great values, SOME wonderful managers and schedule flexibility.

Cons

Employees are highly under compensated, benefits are poor, top performers are under appreciated and over worked, family favorites trump performance, too many political games, lack of training and poor internal/external communication skills.

Advice to Management

Take notice and reflect on what people are not telling you and be aware that your actions as an organization speak louder than words.
    If you continue to play games with your top performers/employees they will find an employer willing to recognize their worth.

"This place is ridiculous"

Current Employee - Consultant in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people are great, the company does have a great spirit that sucks you in (at first), then it just plain sucks.

Cons

This is a "good ol boy" company, if you are a Caucasian male, you will get far. Training here is a joke, nepotism is alive and well OSV is the proof, plenty of people here that will throw you under the bus or stab you in the back, impossible to get training (been asking for over a year now), they will lowball you on salary every time, if anything ever happens around here, whoever points the finger at someone else is the winner. Lastly, our HR department is incompetent, lack the skills to complete even the most mundane tasks. Employees that do a good job are not rewarded here, reward goes to those that are linked into the good ol boy network.

Advice to Management

Get some training, stop trying so hard to throw your weight around. No one likes a jerk that has no idea what they are doing. Start rewarding those that do a great job for you and stop promoting friends. Realize that people come to work because they want to earn a living, you have other peoples livelihoods in your hands, so start acting like it.