KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Fabulous team and great memories

May 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional and pragmatic culture. Open culture.

Cons

Never took off. Not able to get the right offering for the market.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Experienced & friendly team, big brand clients, and poised for major growth

Apr 17, 2017 - Marketing in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about OneSpot is the great people. They're not just friendly, but very capable and experienced in each domain from development to marketing. They've held true to the "no jerks" hiring policy, and that goes a long way. Management expects the best from while you're working, but respects the fact that you have a life to live outside of work as well. The management is also very transparent with the company on how we're doing, so we all feel invested in its success and can ask intelligent questions about our progress and goals. Particularly notable is the company's strict focus on acquiring customers who are well vetted in their need of our product, ensuring each deal we close is one that not only renews, but buys more from us. Few companies are able to pivot from one service model/industry to an entirely different one and grow revenue, and we've done that and then some in the year-and-a-half that I've been here. Great foundations in how the business is run, a growing team and results, and the ability to make a big impact as an individual are my favorite things about OneSpot.

Cons

We're still a small team with big goals, so creativity and your best efforts are key in getting the most from each initiative and dollar. We tend not to invest in the more "fun" perks beyond celebration lunches/dinners/happy hours, getting almost any snack you want, and the occasional Mario Kart tournament, but I think that's still open to suggestion and primarily based on the culture we have of getting things done first before playing.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

good

Mar 8, 2022 - Director in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun place to work at

Cons

just couldnt make it there

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about OneSpot.