Onestop Internet - Great place to work. Period. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Onestop Internet

"Great place to work. Period."

Former Employee - Client Services
Former Employee - Client Services

Pros

I don't know what the other two people are talking about, but Onestop is a great place to work. Everyone brings their dogs to work, lots of contests and parties, a big lunch outside every week, room for advancement and for your voice to be heard. From top to bottom, every single employee gets a bonus and a raise every year (shhh...we compared!). Office politics are non existent and management, although young, are open minded and approachable. Pull your weight and you go as high up as you want. Great family spirit. I really loved my time at Onestop and only left because I have more responsibility at my new job.

Cons

The downside of all the things above is that Onestop perhaps isn't corporate enough. Rarely are there meetings between departments and each one operates as it's own unit. Although I received bonuses and raises during each of my three years at Onestop, my initial salary was pretty mediocre.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great vibrations, teamwork and loyalty to your employees but try to get all the departments together on the same page.

Other Employee Reviews for Onestop Internet

"Sink-or-Swim, Turn and Burn, you pick your Idiom"

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

Pros

Good technology and friendly engineers, high-end clients.

Cons

There was no training period whatsoever. If you could make it through the initial fire you will endure vociferous Upper Management/Management disagreements & reprimands in midst of all employees. They will give you more work than humanly possible and expect it to be done, so you will also be expected to VPN in after work and on weekends. You will work 60/70 hours a week while being paid for 40.

Advice to Management

Could give great advice but prefer to withhold.

2. "Good Place to Work"

Pros

Fun work environment. Nice place to work with good people. Keeps me interested, and keeps me up to date with industry trends.

Cons

Long hours. Ok pay compared to the hours, but not great. Some decisions are made in a bubble at times.

Advice to Management

Take more time to meet with employees to find out about their day to day activities and struggles. It would help.