Oneupweb - This is not the old Oneupweb | Glassdoor
  1. "This is not the old Oneupweb"

I have been working at Oneupweb full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Understanding and flexible management, owner who cares deeply about his employees, exceptionally wonderful coworkers, above average benefits package, flexible hours, remote work possible, opportunity to work with large & national brands, opportunity to work with some of the most talented people you'll ever meet, no weekend or after-hours work.

Cons

As with all marketing agencies that manage dozens of clients during the course of a week, the flood of tasks and work can be stressful at times, it's not for everybody - you've got to be able to multi-task and change gears multiple times a day.

Advice to Management

Regular employee evaluation would be nice to have again, nothing super formal, but a chance to talk about strengths/weaknesses from both perspectives.

Oneupweb2017-02-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Work Culture I've Ever Experienced"

Current Employee - Content Marketing & SEO Project Manager in Traverse City, MI

I have been working at Oneupweb full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I've been here for about a year and a half, and I love it at Oneupweb. Pros: -Kind, creative, talented coworkers -A culture of constant learning, honest feedback, working hard, having fun with the work and each other -Respect for family and personal time (weekends off, regular work hours, etc.) -Lots of variety because of diverse clients and projects -The company is growing in exciting ways -Competitive...

Cons

The learning curve is steep for any position. This is a small team, so we're constantly stretching our comfort zones. You'll need to be willing to work really hard, hold yourself accountable, and grow your skill set quickly as the company expands core offerings. If you like a challenge, this isn't really a problem.

Oneupweb2019-01-31
  2. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

I have been working at Oneupweb full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Open-door workplace policy and a great work/life balance.

Cons

Oneupweb is a fantastic place to work.

Oneupweb2019-01-31

Discover more reviews about Oneupweb.