Online Buddies - We're an exciting, innovative technology company that continues to be on the bleeding edge of web software development. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Online Buddies

"We're an exciting, innovative technology company that continues to be on the bleeding edge of web software development."

Current Employee - Director of Human Resources in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Director of Human Resources in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Our company is a fun and creative environment, with outstanding opportunity for personal growth within the company. We offer very competitive salaries and a fantastic benefits package. Our headcount stays between 90 - 100 employees, so every voice is heard. Our corporate culture is one of our strongest attributes. We're privately held, profitable, and have seen our revenue increase year over year since inception. Our benefits package has also continued to improve year over year.

Cons

As with any rapidly growing organization, employees strive for information and management sometimes does not communicate enough. This has been brought up during several all staff assemblies and management has already begun to make changes.

Advice to Management

I can't think of any input or advice. Management is very receptive to the needs of their employees and strives to make this a company people want to come to everyday.

Other Employee Reviews for Online Buddies

1. "Pretty cool place to work"

Pros

The benefits are really great and the environment is really laid back and could be fun.

Cons

If you are working customer service be prepared to deal with a lot of site issues.

2. "Great people. Owners and management are awful."

I worked at Online Buddies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great group of people. Fun place to work. Definitely a good place for an entry level person to start and kick off their career.

Cons

Owners get in the way of this company being run well. Management is about 50/50 depending on who you deal with. No equity and awful bonuses. Salary way below similar companies.

Advice to Management

Take a strategy and stick with it. Don't constantly pivot. Pay your employees better.