Online Business Systems - A wonderful company that embodies their virtues | Glassdoor
  1. "A wonderful company that embodies their virtues"

Current Employee - Senior Security Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are surrounded by smart people who all want to see you succeed and are forthcoming with sharing their knowledge and expertise. Everyone is willing to pitch in to accomplish goals and will help you find answers to your questions.

Cons

So far so good, no cons! The workforce is spread all over the US and Canada with most working from home. Maybe if you don't like working remote that could be considered a con.

Online Business Systems2019-05-20

Online Business Systems Response

May 23, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to submit feedback. We are gratified to hear that you are experiencing the Online culture that we work hard to nurture and preserve. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people, who in turn do whatever they can to help support other team members to be successful. We know that is part of the reason people like working here and refer their friends and associates. We often hear Onliners say “this feels like a family.” Yes, as we grow we have more team members working from their homes. While some like the flexibility, we also know that others can feel more disconnected. Onliner engagement is important to us and so we are always considering ways that we can help Onliners feel more connected. When we roll out our new “How to Be an Onliner” training program this fall, we also hope to bring Onliners together from across North America so that they can connect. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions on what we can do to ensure we feel connected and engaged.

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Security Analyst

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance, management is 2nd to none.

Cons

Not much cons, a lot of room for growth.

Online Business Systems2019-11-17

Online Business Systems Response

November 21, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for your feedback! It is gratifying to hear that you think highly of the management team, as they are very focused on creating an environment where Onliners feel valued, supported and have opportunities for growth. They know how important our team members are to our overall success.

Continue reading
  2. "Great company, great people and great balance of hard work and fun."

Current Contractor - Security Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Online Business Systems for less than a year

Pros

Engaging management, peers and staff. Working hard to be the best. Extremely skillful and team oriented employees.

Cons

Fast growing so hang on.

Online Business Systems2019-09-30

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.