Online Business Systems - Excellent place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very respectful and professional workplace. The management is always looking for ways to get work done better. They invest in their consultants.

Cons

Sometimes on longer contracts you might feel disconnected from the company.

Online Business Systems2019-07-06

Online Business Systems Response

July 15, 2019Chief People Officer

Thank you for submitting feedback. We know that our success is largely due to the Onliners who work here. We believe that an investment in our team members’ growth and development not only enhances their own skills, but also ultimately results in a better Client experience. When consultants work at Client sites for longer durations, it is even more important to find ways to stay engaged. We encourage you to attend Team Meetings, Summer BBQ’s, get involved in internal committees (Social Committee, Wellness Committee, etc.) , Slack Channels, and so on. Start by meeting with your Career Mentor and/or People Care team member who may be able to provide additional suggestions. As always, if you have any ideas as to what else we can do to better engage, please feel free to drop me a line.

1. "Great company, great people and great balance of hard work and fun."

Current Contractor - Security Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Online Business Systems for less than a year

Pros

Engaging management, peers and staff. Working hard to be the best. Extremely skillful and team oriented employees.

Cons

Fast growing so hang on.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work on this fast growing company.

Online Business Systems2019-09-30
  2. "Love Working Here"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work in a rapidly growing practice within the company Community is tightknit Upper management really cares for their employees

Cons

Working remotely can be an adjustment if one hasn't done so previously.

Advice to Management

None - keep up the great work!

Online Business Systems2019-06-10

Online Business Systems Response

June 24, 2019Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to submit feedback. You are right in saying that we are experiencing tremendous growth. At the same time we are very conscious of ensuring that team members are engaged and feel supported. Our leadership teams, which includes our Career Mentors, work hard in staying connected with team members, especially those who work remotely. Our largest remote team has put many measures in place (such as a phone buddy system) to ensure they stay connected. The Online community is often described like a professional family and that’s something we hope remains the case no matter what size we are.

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.