Online Business Systems - Business Team | Glassdoor
  1. "Business Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The Mgmt. team here really cares about it's people and tries to do the right thing. They have to balance this with the client need's and an eye to being a profitable company, but I believe the balance between the 3 is strong. Hence the reference to the "3 legged stool" . Onliners are some of the best and brightest I have worked with. They are collaborative and have a strong work ethic. Egos are far and few between. They try and screen those out before someone gets in the door. With about 300 Onliners, it's big enough that there is infrastructure in place, and yet small enough that you feel like it's family and you can count on others to help you out. While there are peaks and valleys insofar as workload, most Onliners would say that the work/life balance is good. You can drive your own personal growth here. Not only is there a generous allocation of professional development $$ and days, but for those who have initiative and good ideas there are opportunities to assume more responsibility.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but folks who work here must be adaptable. Projects and project teams change so people who like to work on a variety of things with a variety of people will thrive here. Those who like to do the same thing every day with the same people will not.

Advice to Management

It appears there is more and more opportunity for growth . I am glad the management team is thinking about how we will scale up.

Online Business Systems2015-10-23
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Security Analyst

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance, management is 2nd to none.

Cons

Not much cons, a lot of room for growth.

Online Business Systems2019-11-17
  2. "Great company, great people and great balance of hard work and fun."

Current Contractor - Security Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Online Business Systems for less than a year

Pros

Engaging management, peers and staff. Working hard to be the best. Extremely skillful and team oriented employees.

Cons

Fast growing so hang on.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work on this fast growing company.

Online Business Systems2019-09-30

Discover more reviews about Online Business Systems.