Online Trading Academy - I never want to leave... | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Online Trading Academy

"I never want to leave..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Online Trading Academy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Founder and Management live their mission statement. Especially the Owner. he's amazing. The company has grown in the 6 years I've been with Online Trading Academy. Students love the training and employees love working here.

Cons

I wish I had more time to learn how to trade. Someday.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work (and give more vacation).

Other Employee Reviews for Online Trading Academy

"Education Councellor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Online Trading Academy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a student of OTA and after spending time with the team and experiencing the culture I knew I wanted to work here. The professionalism, transparency, opportunity and investment in your growth both professionally and personally has completely raised the bar for me. I understand why they are one of the top 10 companies in the world to work for. My center director has been supportive of my on boarding and is truly a pleasure to work for. He has the best interest of the organisation and leads by example when it comes to building a positive working environment. The OTA team works collaboratively and support each other - we put the needs of our students first and help each other to ensure that our students have the best experience while at the academy.

Cons

The schedule - there are quite a few long days and there is weekend work.
     This is necessary to ensure staff is here when students are here but they let you know this upfront so you have the ultimate decision on whether this can work for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continuing to be so supportive of your staff and students.

"Unbelievable Positive Energy"

Current Employee - Educational Counselor in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Educational Counselor in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Online Trading Academy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I first read the reviews and saw how many positive reviews there were on the company I was skeptical. Not until I started working here I realized that it is all that has been advertised and more.
    The academy is truly focused on ensuring the success of each student. It allows me to able able to focus wholeheartedly on understanding what is the best thing for the student with the knowledge I have the full organizations support with my recommendation. We truly enjoy coming in to work each day and each person I work with is committed to our mission of enriching lives.
    We regularly have breakfast and lunch provided for us which is an added bonus. It is nice to have breakfast with your team and students before you start your day.
    Everyday starts of on a positive note and carries on throughout the day. I truly am thankful that I have the opportunity to work with such an amazing company and also an amazing team.

Cons

If you prefer a set schedule and want to work regular hours such as 9-5 this might not be the best place. You often have to come in early and stay late, in order to do what is best for the students.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to continue following this plan. Really consider who is taken on board to join the team. We want to keep the positive energy, and optimism going.