KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's a grind but the opportunity is there

Aug 11, 2022 - National Account Executive in St. George, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Follow the training and sales cycle and you can make amazing money here. The company gives you all the tools you need to be successful. I love the training and feedback. I trusted the process and it's been working out. Super happy I made the jump.

Cons

It's a grind. Day in and day out you are creating your own business opportunities.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to build your career!

Aug 22, 2022 - Finance in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I get to work with every day - our collaboration and communication between all departments is absolutely unmatched. It can definitely make or break your work experience, and we put in the time and effort to find the right people to make up this incredible team. We work hard, we play hard, and we love to celebrate our successes (which are many)!

Cons

It can sometimes feel like there's a little bit of favoritism with some departments. I know we're all appreciated, but it seems that certain teams get more acknowledgement than others or even different opportunities from time to time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Onset Financial - the industry leader in equipment finance!

Aug 4, 2022 - National Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Onset Financial is a proven industry leader. With record-breaking growth year-over-year, we continue to set the standard for independent finance companies. Always making improvements and getting better and more effiecient in every aspect of the business, from lead generation to credit, to underwriting, and documetation, to closing and funding, we are the best in ALL categories. The Onset family of companies is like a well-oiled machine.

Cons

If you can call this a CON, the expectations for success are high. If you're not a "gamer," you will quickly discover that you don't belong here. To clarify, Onset Financial provides ample training and opportunities, but "real" effort is required on a daily basis from each member of the team.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Onset Financial.

Onset Financial Photos