Ontraport - Awesome Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Awesome Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Santa Barbara, CA
Current Employee - Consultant in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Ontraport full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open minded, friendly co-workers. Lots of room to grow in the company. Values are top priority.

Cons

None I can think of :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Ontraport

1. "The right job at the right time with the right people in the right place."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Ontraport full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People who work here really care for one another. The benefits are great, the salary is competitive. The physical environment is well thought through and the investment is palpable. These people want to win in our market and they encourage all of us to contribute ideas and effort to make that happen.

Cons

The office is removed from downtown, so errands on lunch break are challenging. We work upstairs from a movie theater, so we're greeted nearly every day with the tempting smell of movie popcorn. We're growing fast, so priorities shift rapidly.

Advice to Management

Let's keep our focus as much as we can on the customer's experience of our company. There are other people who do what we can do, and there will be more of them, and they're going to be cheaper and more feature-filled. Our differentiation has to be the rock-star customer experience!

2. "Incredibly fun, casual, collaborative workj environment""

Current Employee - Content Writer in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Ontraport full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Terrace with sweeping, gorgeous views of Santa Barbara and Pacific Ocean... you out there on the many comfy couches. Collaborative, fun work environment. No management v. employees hierarchy -- we're all in it together. We're friends outside of work -- happy hours, kickball, "Ontraparties." Interesting, fun coworkers. Environment supportive of career AND personal growth; management really wants you to grow as a person as well as a team member.

Cons

Many of the challenges common to a startup -- still the best workplace of my career.