Optima Tax Relief - Great Entry Level Job | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Entry Level Job"

Current Employee - Tax Prep Support in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Optima Tax Relief full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job keeps you busy in the best way and allows you to work at a manageable pace. There's a lot of room for growth, and they encourage it as well. Everyone is welcoming and willing to help. Truly a great team to be working with.

Cons

Because of the nature of our service, we deal with a lot of clients going through financial struggles. More often than not, they take it out on you, but just remember it's nothing personal!

Optima Tax Relief 2019-09-18
  1. "Great Company Even Better Staff"

Current Employee - Personal/Administrative Assistant in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Optima Tax Relief full-time for less than a year

Pros

OTR (optima tax relief) really is a great company to work for. The thing I really appreciate the most here, is that the Leaders in the company, make themselves visible and available all the time. I have worked for some companies where the Leaders are in different states let alone available for just any of the team members to walk in and talk. Not here. The Leaders are one in the same as the rest of the company and I greatly appreciate and respect that. Another one is that you have the ability to care about your personal life. If you have a family at home, and someone falls sick, you are not treated badly when needing to take some sick time to care for your family. Instead you're asked by everyone if everything is okay, wishing speedy recoveries. Again, unlike any company I have seen before.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Optima Tax Relief 2020-01-22
  2. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Documents Associate in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Optima Tax Relief full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and atmosphere. Really promotes moving up within the company. Fun place to work!

Cons

No cons as of now.

Optima Tax Relief 2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about Optima Tax Relief .