OptimisCorp - This is a newer company with the best intentions for its employees and its users. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

"This is a newer company with the best intentions for its employees and its users."

Current Employee - Clinic Relationship Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Clinic Relationship Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible resources within the PT world! They attempt to stay updated and follow through with the product they are providing.

Cons

As with any new company, changes can be significant and communication to all of those involved can be lacking.

Advice to Management

There is a group of us that talk with the clients on a daily basis. We really do see what they are looking for. While there might be other things on the agenda of mgmt, please take into consideration what we're hearing from clients and potential clients.

Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp

"Positive Outlook"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Above everything would have to be the friendly people and the wonderful opportunity to live and work in Southern California. Anything after that is just an added bonus, and there are plenty of other pro's to consider. Being a young software company that is just emerging onto the corporate scene, assuming the product continues to grow, there will be room for advancement, and I believe the recent management shake-up helped to re-focus the direction we are heading. It's an interesting transition period, but I believe in the product and think a lot of people would agree with me. Filling the physical therapy EMR niche has been fascinating, and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Cons

Being in this transition phase and assuming a more typical corporate model takes a lot of work and a healthy dose of stress and uncertainty, but a lot of really great things are starting to emerge as the dust settles.

Advice to Management

The biggest change I'd like to see is better communication between the dev team and the testers for more consistent fixes/updates.

"Useless upper management"

Former Employee - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Pacific Palisades, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Ruby On Rails Developer in Pacific Palisades, CA

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are (were) some great people that work here. Generally, people that actually do work, do their work very well. People are pretty easy to get along with. Nice location next to the beach.

Cons

Management is ridiculously bad, especially executive level. Lots of talk, no follow through. Lost a lot of skilled, great employees due to bad leadership. Employees are not compensated for doing good work -- in fact, the exact opposite happens. The worst employees move up the chain, while the good ones quit or get fired. A lot of good employees were lost in a very short time span. It seems the company is full of extremes when it comes to employees. You have the very best employees working alongside the worst.

Advice to Management

Less talk, more action. Realize that the quality of employees is more important than the quantity. Listen to your employees. Follow through on what you say in a timely manner.