OptimisCorp - Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

"Growing company with great resources and enthusiastic employees"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You will work with great people that are hard working and have high knowledge in their skill set. Company atmosphere is such that any of them are accessible whenever you have any questions. In 3 years I have experienced change and expansion of employees/teams, offices, management which could be good or bad but in this case has helped the company grow. Management sets fair and challenging expectations for you. The company has associated with it leaders in the industry that work hard to keep the product current. It is in competition to being the leading EMR for outpatient therapy and has excellent potential. I am truly excited to continue to see growth and looking forward to whats to come!

Cons

Being a start-up company there has been some hurdles to jump over but you learn from your mistakes. Progress with development can be slow. New management has "shaked" things up a bit but I think this is what was needed to continue with our mission and achieve our goals.

Advice to Management

Continue to expand and open lines of communication between the developers and the implementation team. Asking for feedback from those that work with our clients on a daily basis is worth while.

Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp

1. "A company that values your knowledge"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Although I work off site out of state I feel like I am part of a great team. Your experience in your field is respected and valued. Huge opportunity with this company if you are self driven. The product is a success and will continue to succeed as the staff are just not employees; they are represented in their field. Recent new management comes with a vital missing piece of the puzzle combined with a enthusiastic personality and the required team-ship management style.

Cons

Recent huge shake up that has not really been addressed with the staff.

Advice to Management

Focus. Let go of grudges.

"A Company Full of Possibilities"

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Consideration of family values for all employees
    Employee input well received
    Flexibility of schedule
    Opportunity to work with industry leaders; this translates into industry recognition by name
    In competition for being the top EMR in the outpatient rehab industry
    Evidence and Compliance driving the platform for the EMR = Excellence

Cons

Out of "beta" for a little more than a year = growing pains
    Progress not as fast as we would like it to be