OptimisCorp - Young Company, Bright Future | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

"Young Company, Bright Future"

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Working with an excellent, hard working group of individuals that dedicate themselves to making OptimisPT and their team members better.
A new direction that will allow our company and software to grow exponentially.
Being the cutting edge in compliance.

Cons

Increased communication about corporate and all current changes can improve confusion and frustration.
Lack of resources and bugs can be cumbersome at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to all staff ideas regardless of position. Focus not only on the "big picture" but take in too considerations the "little" things that need to be fixed as well. We have issues and bugs that may seem insignificant but will improve our product and show our customers we care. Continue to focus on opening the lines of communication between the developers and the rest of the staff.

Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp

1. "A great place to work"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at OptimisCorp as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people here are wonderful. Everyone is knowledgeable in their content area i.e., front office administration, documentation, compliance, billing, development, and IT. As a contract employee I appreciate the flexibility of my schedule and lack of micromanagement from above. There is opportunity to stay as busy as I want to be. The EMR software is evolving and has potential to be the best!

Cons

Lots of change going on in upper management. Not a lot of communication down stream.

Advice to Management

As a former user and a current trainer of the EMR software, I hear what the clients are asking for... please listen. Some of the items have been on "the list" since the product was in Beta stages. Please listen and respond on what users are asking for.

There are lots of great ideas (EMR & apps) bouncing around OptimisCorp... stay focused on one idea and when it is place and working well move on to the next.... sometimes it feels as though there are too many balls being juggled.

"Don't let the fake reviews fool you"

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The concept is great. Kudos to the detail and depth of the documentation module. The employees in the clinics are great.

Cons

Management has no clear concept of project management. The reason the company is in trouble is because they did not follow a plan.

Advice to Management

Hire new management