OptimisCorp - Don't let the fake reviews fool you | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OptimisCorp

"Don't let the fake reviews fool you"

I worked at OptimisCorp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The concept is great. Kudos to the detail and depth of the documentation module. The employees in the clinics are great.

Cons

Management has no clear concept of project management. The reason the company is in trouble is because they did not follow a plan.

Advice to Management

Hire new management

Other Employee Reviews for OptimisCorp

"This is a newer company with the best intentions for its employees and its users."

Current Employee - Clinic Relationship Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Clinic Relationship Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredible resources within the PT world! They attempt to stay updated and follow through with the product they are providing.

Cons

As with any new company, changes can be significant and communication to all of those involved can be lacking.

Advice to Management

There is a group of us that talk with the clients on a daily basis. We really do see what they are looking for. While there might be other things on the agenda of mgmt, please take into consideration what we're hearing from clients and potential clients.

"Positive Outlook"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

I have been working at OptimisCorp full-time

Pros

Above everything would have to be the friendly people and the wonderful opportunity to live and work in Southern California. Anything after that is just an added bonus, and there are plenty of other pro's to consider. Being a young software company that is just emerging onto the corporate scene, assuming the product continues to grow, there will be room for advancement, and I believe the recent management shake-up helped to re-focus the direction we are heading. It's an interesting transition period, but I believe in the product and think a lot of people would agree with me. Filling the physical therapy EMR niche has been fascinating, and I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Cons

Being in this transition phase and assuming a more typical corporate model takes a lot of work and a healthy dose of stress and uncertainty, but a lot of really great things are starting to emerge as the dust settles.

Advice to Management

The biggest change I'd like to see is better communication between the dev team and the testers for more consistent fixes/updates.