Optimove - A great place to boost your career | Glassdoor
  1. "A great place to boost your career"

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist

I have been working at Optimove full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team and atmosphere, great work culture, fantastic product which is improved all the time. Feels like being a meaningful part of a growing company from the moment you start working.

Cons

Sometimes very challenging and demanding job but I guess that's not really a con.

Optimove2016-05-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best place I've worked at so far"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Optimove full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working in Optimove. I feel like my day to day is always challenging but rewarding at the same time. I have the freedom to always develop and to lead new initiatives and this is something I don't take for granted. I love the product and how sophisticated it is and I truly believe in it. The team is great, very professional and hard working, but at the same time very open and friendly.

Cons

The beginning can be a bit overwhelming and you have to learn so much. This takes time and sometime can be hard.

Optimove2019-02-16

"Awesome culture and freedom to grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Optimove full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Tight-knit group of kind and passionate people - Lots of room to grow, and the freedom to do so - Feedback is taken seriously

Cons

- Lack of mentorship - No equity

Advice to Management

Some type of employee equity pool, so that Optimove becomes something employees see themselves as helping to build - and have skin in the game to take that seriously - instead of this just being "a job" I think could go a long way. I also think it deters otherwise strong candidates from rolling the dice on us when comparing us against jobs at other startups where is potential for real upside beyond a paycheck.

Optimove2019-02-15

Discover more reviews about Optimove.