Optimove - The best place I've worked at so far | Glassdoor
  1. "The best place I've worked at so far"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Optimove full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working in Optimove. I feel like my day to day is always challenging but rewarding at the same time. I have the freedom to always develop and to lead new initiatives and this is something I don't take for granted. I love the product and how sophisticated it is and I truly believe in it. The team is great, very professional and hard working, but at the same time very open and friendly.

Cons

The beginning can be a bit overwhelming and you have to learn so much. This takes time and sometime can be hard.

Optimove2019-02-16

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome culture and freedom to grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Optimove full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Tight-knit group of kind and passionate people - Lots of room to grow, and the freedom to do so - Feedback is taken seriously

Cons

- Lack of mentorship - No equity

Advice to Management

Some type of employee equity pool, so that Optimove becomes something employees see themselves as helping to build - and have skin in the game to take that seriously - instead of this just being "a job" I think could go a long way. I also think it deters otherwise strong candidates from rolling the dice on us when comparing us against jobs at other startups where is potential for real upside beyond a paycheck.

Optimove2019-02-15

"Awesome place to be in sales!"

Current Employee - New Business Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Optimove full-time for less than a year

Pros

The NY office is a small start-up team within a much larger, established company, and is taking some big swings and growing quickly. Unlike many start-ups though, Optimove has some very key things figured out, such as: 1. A great onboarding/training program (which is extremely helpful due to the complexity of the product and marketing space) 2. A true product-market fit. Our platform really works well for... our clients, which is reflected by the kinds of clients we're bringing on! 3. Culture of learning and professional development

Cons

The learning curve is very steep, and it takes longer to ramp up than it would in most other tech companies. Average benefits

Optimove2019-02-11

Discover more reviews about Optimove.