Opus Bank - Terrible | Glassdoor
  1. "Terrible"

I have been working at Opus Bank full-time

Pros

There are no pros to work here

Cons

Terrible bank to work for

Opus Bank2019-01-08

"Great so far!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Opus Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people! I have been impressed with the people I have met here. Its also an exciting time to be at Opus Bank as performance has turned around based upon Q4 earnings release. Opus is currently looking for a new CEO which I think is also exciting. Medical benefits are great (UHC) and company subsidy is very good - much better then my last location. I love the location, building, and professional atmosphere....

Cons

None so far. Some work spaces are trade desk style (i.e open) which may not appeal to all, but I have heard that is being looked at.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have been doing. While I am new, I know my teammates are excited by the changes being made. Love the town halls that the interim CEO hosts.

Opus Bank2019-02-28
    2. "Overall nice place to work"

Current Employee - Administrative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Opus Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed working there, and for the most part everyone was friendly once you got to talking with them.

Cons

There is one specific person who I will not name who can be quite nasty, and will berate you in front of everyone without blinking an eye.

Advice to Management

Stop allowing certain managers to take advantage of their position and make the employees under them feel intimidated, or inadequate.

Opus Bank2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about Opus Bank.