Opus Bank - Great experience working for Opus Bank! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great experience working for Opus Bank!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Business Partner in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Opus Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Opus Bank so far. I like my team, my manager, and the strides being made to constantly improve.

Cons

No cons yet besides the commute.

Opus Bank2019-09-24

"Great so far!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Opus Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people! I have been impressed with the people I have met here. Its also an exciting time to be at Opus Bank as performance has turned around based upon Q4 earnings release. Opus is currently looking for a new CEO which I think is also exciting. Medical benefits are great (UHC) and company subsidy is very good - much better then my last location. I love the location, building, and professional... atmosphere. Opus has big bank energy and excitement, with a small bank feel.

Cons

None so far. Some work spaces are trade desk style (i.e open) which may not appeal to all, but I have heard that is being looked at.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have been doing. While I am new, I know my teammates are excited by the changes being made. Love the town halls that the interim CEO hosts.

Opus Bank2019-02-28
  2. "Toxic environment to work at"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Opus Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

ceo is nice but looks like he hangs out more talking to employees than working

Cons

no room for growth! manager i worked for was the worst. did not know how to communicate and own up to her mistakes. high turnover rate. very inexperienced managers...do not know to be great leaders...lot of fake people work there.

Advice to Management

you all need to train your managers to communicate effectively with their employees!

Opus Bank2019-12-11

Discover more reviews about Opus Bank.