Opus CMC - Director | Glassdoor

"Director"

Former Employee - Director in Flower Mound, TX

I worked at Opus CMC for more than 4 years

Pros

Fun place to work, good learning environment, very adaptable company.

Cons

Very prone to business cycles.

Opus CMC2016-03-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Opus CMC full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Great flexibility. Pay is competitive with the competition. Less layoffs than competition. When it is busy, there is ample overtime available. Ability to work on new live loans, closed loans, to forensic investigate loans. If you have a positive attitude, it is a good place to work for sure. Much of the staff thinks they are "owed" something from this company. The only thing that is owed is a paycheck for the hours they...

Cons

If you are a negative person with a bad attitude, this is not the place for you. It is very cyclical so there could be on-call situations periodically which will push your negativity. Most of the tenured staff is not affected by on-call.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the negative staff. They are bringing everyone else down with them.

Opus CMC2019-05-22

"Escape the normal routine"

I have been working at Opus CMC full-time

Pros

I have been at Opus for a few years and what I appreciate most are the flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and comparatively low stress in relation to other mortgage operations jobs. I feel that management and peers alike are supportive and helpful.

Cons

Opus is not without challenges like most companies. There are strides to be made with technology, outsourcing, and increasing overall growth opportunities. I do feel, however, that management is making every effort to improve what they can.

Opus CMC2019-03-20

Discover more reviews about Opus CMC.