Oracle - Establishing management level relationships with our customers and ensuring maximum value of our services for them | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

"Establishing management level relationships with our customers and ensuring maximum value of our services for them"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Pros

employer stability, outstanding medical benefits, ability to work from home, most managers have done the job I'm doing, relaxed workplace, career development options, our CEO is a tremendous visionary

Cons

(1) compensation from Oracle continues decline despite the financial success of the organization. (2) we continue to recruit leadership from organizations that are developmentally behind us so we keep going back and doing things that didn't work before, we relabel it as something new and establish new processes, metrics and standards to do something that usually doesn't add any value then it dies off in 6 months. (2b) I'm frustrated with continually getting new leadership that refuses to acknowledge our past corporate experience (it seems) that implement new things that take us noplace and demand more and more from the teams without giving anything back. Because of this I left a job that was meaningful to me to make more money doing something I don't believe in. (3) We establish new processes sometimes that have a great idea and potential to improve things but they get warped by politics into something useless. (4) Performance is not a driver for compensation.

Advice to Management

value your employees, acquire leadership that truly cares about the health of the organization...not just sales people. Make performance relevant to compensation and you will build employee loyalty. We need to continue to be more proactive in our provision of tremendous resources to our customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Oracle

1. "15 years experience"

Current Employee - Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Orlando, FL

Pros

There are a lot of opportunities to learn.

Cons

Lack of Pay/compensation and vacation time

2. "Very proud to be part of Oracle family"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Sales Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Sales Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great company with innovation, technology and recognition.
    Most employees are 10+ years there, that tells how this company treats its employees.
    Hopefully fusion applications takes leadership in the market..

Cons

Product names are changed constantly.. so its very hard to keep track of the products
    Company is expanding globallay more than the US expansion

Advice to Management

Keep up with same good work on acquisitions.. and bring all the market leaders into oracle family.
    Concentrate on cloud computing..