Oracle - I have been with oracle for about 6 years now and here are my comments | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Oracle

"I have been with oracle for about 6 years now and here are my comments"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A lot of scope to explore new things, you will be with the best in the World. Your ideas are respected and you can balance work and personal life very nicely. An admiring place for any learner.

Cons

Compensation wise I am in the same place as I was 6 years ago.... No significant hike. New hires less than my designation get my salary multiplied by 2 or 2.5

My advise is not to come to oracle in your too early stages of your career. Come here when you already have 10 year of experience in a good position and ofcourse compensation.

Advice to Management

Your loyal employees are suffering from your compensation plans which are different from the new hires. Please save the organization and do justice.

Other Employee Reviews for Oracle

1. "A company for seniors only..."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. If you are appointed as core product development stuff; there is a chance that you'll have an exposure to couple of cutting edge technologies. But it depends on the team you belong. If you are in the wrong team (with a manager who is just a rotten egg) then you'll end up with a frustrating career growth. So, be double sure during your interview round about the division you are being hired for.
    2. Office timing is very flexible; which is good.
    3. Office location is good.

Cons

* Compensation will be pathetic if you are not good enough in office politics.
    * Some of the managers' attitude is so rude (without any reason). Some of them think of themselves as CEOs of the whole organization.

Advice to Management

Look and renovate yourself.

2. "Best place if you want to stay for long with moderate salary hikes"

Current Employee - Manager in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Oracle full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work culture , No politics , Best part is regionalism in bangalore is very less

Cons

less hike , if you are in good team you will be in notice else work unnoticed

Advice to Management

please give the loyal and old employees who are there for long time a good salary hike, as compared to market and freshers you are hiring