KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company!

Aug 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

NetSuite is growing like crazy! All roles are hiring, lots of room for career advancement. Compensation is fair. Great training programs for new and experienced hires. Collaborative team environment.

Cons

With growth comes change. This might be a con if you don't like change but is good if you like challenges and ability to increase your personal growth experience.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great start to a career in sales

Jan 13, 2022 - BDC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like it here a lot

Cons

I have no cons to the BDC program

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great benefits, good people, slow innovation, no raises

Oct 21, 2014 - Technical Analyst III (Support) in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every group/division can be different in how they treat their employees, but I'd say overall there is very good atmosphere of trust and fairness. There is a strong focus on education, and they reimburse for outside classes taken (Up to 5k/year I think). Benefits are good, and I'd say quite competitive in the market. Good 401K matching (they'll contribute a max of 3% of your 6% or greater). Free drinks in the breakroom. Flexibility to work from home at times. (If you live 50+ miles away from an office you can work full-time from home...policy).

Cons

They don't try to make the workplace anything special (maybe a pool table and arcade game are cliche or gimmicky?). In the 10 years I've worked there, they've given 2 measly %1 cost of living raises (this is the same with most everyone I've spoken to, some don't get any raises). You will not get a substantial raise ever, unless you leave then get rehired on (they will not match offers, better to leave). New employees that you train will make 10 - 20K more than you several years after you hire on (not just me, they do this to all tenured employees). They will give these untrained, less experienced people higher titles (again this is done to everyone not just me). You learn pretty quickly that you're dispensable. The company has billions in cash and they don't re-invest in their employees, just in acquiring new companies and hiring new people that know nothing that you get to train.

Continue reading
    1142 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Oracle.