KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Phenomenal Place to Work

Jul 1, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great career development. Working with smart motivated people.

Cons

Can be bureaucratic like any other large organization.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good starting TA role

Jul 19, 2022 - Sourcing Recruiter in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, flexible, remote, work life balance

Cons

lacking a strong team culture, unorganized

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great benefits, good people, slow innovation, no raises

Oct 21, 2014 - Technical Analyst III (Support) in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every group/division can be different in how they treat their employees, but I'd say overall there is very good atmosphere of trust and fairness. There is a strong focus on education, and they reimburse for outside classes taken (Up to 5k/year I think). Benefits are good, and I'd say quite competitive in the market. Good 401K matching (they'll contribute a max of 3% of your 6% or greater). Free drinks in the breakroom. Flexibility to work from home at times. (If you live 50+ miles away from an office you can work full-time from home...policy).

Cons

They don't try to make the workplace anything special (maybe a pool table and arcade game are cliche or gimmicky?). In the 10 years I've worked there, they've given 2 measly %1 cost of living raises (this is the same with most everyone I've spoken to, some don't get any raises). You will not get a substantial raise ever, unless you leave then get rehired on (they will not match offers, better to leave). New employees that you train will make 10 - 20K more than you several years after you hire on (not just me, they do this to all tenured employees). They will give these untrained, less experienced people higher titles (again this is done to everyone not just me). You learn pretty quickly that you're dispensable. The company has billions in cash and they don't re-invest in their employees, just in acquiring new companies and hiring new people that know nothing that you get to train.

Continue reading
    1220 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Oracle.

Oracle Photos

+ Add Photo
Oracle photo of: Oracle
Oracle photo of: DELTE ME ME ME da wsda sda sda d
Oracle photo of: #OracleVolunteers in Austin
Oracle photo of: #OracleVolunteers in Mexico delivered dog food and lots of TLC to our furry friends at an animal shelter.
Oracle photo of: 2018 Out and Equal Workplace Summit
Oracle photo of: Oracle Women's Leadership pledging their commitments for #BalanceforBetter
Oracle photo of: Meet some of the brains that are building next-generation cloud solutions in Budapest