KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Un univers extrêmement toxique dû à la tyrannie de son PDG

Oct 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Le salaire, la diversité des tâches, la compétence de l'équipe

Cons

Le PDG fait preuve d'une violence inouïe envers ses employés, qu'il humilie ou ridiculise en réunion. Il utilise les faiblesses de chacun et les retourne contre eux. Il fait des remarques misogynes et extrêmement déplacées aux femmes. Il essaye de monter les employés les uns contre les autres, en comparant la soi disant incompétence de l'un face à l'excellence d'un autre. Il met une pression folle pour atteindre ses objectifs. Il demande un compte rendu détaillé et quotidien à chaque employé sur le temps passé à chaque tâche. Et si il estime que le travail n'a pas été fait assez rapidement, il demande à l'employé de se justifier devant témoin. Ce scenario se répète à chaque réunion, pour garder tout le monde sur la brèche en permanence. Apparemment il a eu l'idée de sa "méthode" managériale auprès de Steve Jobs (!!). Il pense que pour bien manager, être "gentil" n'est pas efficace. Et voilà donc le résultat... Sauf qu'il n'a ni le talent, ni la vision de son modèle.

Continue reading
    20 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

OrangeLogic never ceases to amaze me!

Mar 29, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I left a review a few years ago and while my role has changed, my thoughts on the company has not. I'm still a firm believer that OL has one of, if not, the best DAM solution on the market today. As a Sales Engineer, I get to demo the product to potential clients and as someone who has used a ton of DAMs in the past, Cortex is a joy to use. As far as the company culture/direction goes, it has changed quite a bit since my last review and it's all for the better. The CEO has a clear vision and goal they're trying to achieve and it's fun seeing those changes being implemented, both in the company and in the product. That said, you do have to be on top of you game and there's definitely no time to slack off. At the end of the day. it's so refreshing to work at a company where everyone is not only "sharp as a tack" but also highly engaged in making Cortex the best it can be.

Cons

At least for me and my team, the workload can be quite high at times, but I that comes with the territory as we continue to grow.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Doing work that matters

May 17, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

No loafers - everyone is engaged in his/her work. The work matters - Interact with just one customer and you can easily see how important this is to them. We get to support all kinds of organizations around the world, and Cortex helps them achieve their missions. Excellent product - very solid foundation, highly configurable to meet very specific workflow needs, pleasing interface for end users, and company reps that advocate strongly for customers. Agile and effective - we work from home offices around the world, not just our main office buildings, and we cover all time zones.

Cons

The only con would be if you are hyper-literal, and require a recipe for everything. At Orange Logic, we need to stay adaptive and agile - those that struggle unless each step is specifically spelled out all the time will not thrive here.

8 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Orange Logic*.

Orange Logic* Photos