OrangeSoda - A great company with plenty of energy and motivation | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OrangeSoda

"A great company with plenty of energy and motivation"

Current Employee - Human Resources in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - Human Resources in American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In this fast moving company, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact. The employees here have energy and passion for what they do. I'm surrounded by industry experts who own their positions and want to share their knowledge with others. OrangeSoda lacks the defensiveness that I have had to work with in other organizations. People accept feedback and are open to change and improvement.

Cons

SEO/Online Marketing is a newer industry, it's difficult to identify industry standards and experts- OrangeSoda is pioneering their way through these obstacles.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love the motivation you bring to the company. I am excited to come to work because of your vision and your willingness to execute.

Other Employee Reviews for OrangeSoda

1. "Wonderful place to gain professional experience and enjoy your job"

Current Employee - Vice President in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President in American Fork, UT

I have been working at OrangeSoda full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

OrangeSoda is family-oriented, has strong leaders, provides lots of career advancement opportunities, an enjoyable working environment, passionate people, skilled workers, and high level of commitment to customer.

In the three years I have been with OrangeSoda, I have been promoted four times and have had the opportunity to gain mid and senior level management experience. It's also been great to work in a high-tech industry where I can be on top of tech trends and learn from so many cutting edge leaders. I feel like my skills are always being challenged and sharpened. This is the first company I have worked for where I wake up in the morning somewhat excited to go to work, rather than dreading it.

Cons

The industry changes very quickly, which isn't anyone's fault - just is the way it is. You have to be adaptable.

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize growing your internal talent and rewarding creativity.

2. "Great place to work, great place to learn, lots of on the job training. Fun culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I worked at OrangeSoda full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Plenty of upside as far as career path and room to move to different departments and learn new things. Great co-workers, I loved the people that I worked with at OrangeSoda. Plenty of opportunities to share, try things and loved the flexibility.

Cons

I didn't hear a ton about what was going on in other groups/departments. Not a clear way to get raises. Felt like bonus structure changed a lot.

Advice to Management

Be more open and more cross-sharing of information, goals and team knowledge.