Orchard Brands - Great work/life balance, feel valued here | Glassdoor
  1. "Great work/life balance, feel valued here"

Current Employee - Analyst in Beverly, MA

I have been working at Orchard Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel valued and appreciated here. The work/life balance here is more than fair and flexible work arrangements are common. Some complain about long hours but I simply don't see it. There's a gym and lockerroom just for Orchard Brands employees (free), which is great.

Cons

Pay is about average to slightly below average but I think this is about as good as you can do as far as the pay to stress ratio goes. As this is a small company, career paths aren't obvious but management does a good job promoting from within and ensuring that employees see a lot of different things if they stay a while.

Advice to Management

More 401K matching would be great. Tuition reimbursement would be even better.

Orchard Brands2014-08-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great working environment, enjoy getting up everyday, and believe company is heading in right direction."

Current Employee - Analyst in Beverly, MA

I have been working at Orchard Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can learn quite a bit from fellow employees. Benefits and wages are good. Depending on department there is flexibility in schedule.

Cons

Work-life balance might lean more to work balance for some employees. Lack of career path, but I believe this is coming to fruition at some point.

Advice to Management

I believe Management should take into consideration reimbursement for classes or training, as it would help in retaining great employees for the lang haul.

Orchard Brands2014-07-28
  2. "Inventory Planning Operations Manager"

I worked at Orchard Brands

Pros

Exciting opportunity to learn about the direct to customer business

Cons

Few hands with lots of work to do.

Advice to Management

Don't look to cut staffing to the bone to improve EBITDA

Orchard Brands2017-04-22

Discover more reviews about Orchard Brands.