Organo Gold International - Allowed freedom to spend more time with family, friends and to do some things for myself also. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great salary, time for family and friends and sometimes free coffee" (in 5 reviews)

• "You can do this job from any where in the United States and 14 counties around the world" (in 2 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Allowed freedom to spend more time with family, friends and to do some things for myself also."

Current Employee - Entrepreneur in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Entrepreneur in Houston, TX

I have been working at Organo Gold International part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the best qualities that Organo Gold offers are the compensation plan, the people you meet and you are allowed to set your own schedule and move at your own pace.

Cons

One of my challenges was not enough support from family and friends. The personal growth can also be challenging if your not willing to change or listen to others who are trying to help you to continue to grow.

Advice to Management

In Organo Gold you have the opportunity to advance in Leadership, Personal Development, and eight different ways to receive payments, travel for events and more.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good but is a part time"

Current Contractor - Network Marketing, Factory, Office, Cleaning, Accounting in Caguas, PR

I have been working at Organo Gold International as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

Help people en health and wealth

Cons

Is a long term income

2. "Great company with exceptional products."

Current Employee - Independence Distributor in Richmond, TX
    Current Employee - Independence Distributor in Richmond, TX

I have been working at Organo Gold International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good commission rate; work from home (home based); time flexibility; perfect for a part-time career to earn additional income

Cons

strictly performance-based; only a part-time job.

Discover more reviews about Organo Gold International.