Organo Gold International - Opportunity is real, but management does not care about the individual contributor. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great salary, time for family and friends and sometimes free coffee" (in 5 reviews)

• "You can do this job from any where in the United States and 14 counties around the world" (in 2 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Opportunity is real, but management does not care about the individual contributor."

Former Employee - Emerald Distributor in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Emerald Distributor in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Organo Gold International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are a recruiting machine you can make $$.

Cons

Company's unlimited return policy means commissions you have previously earned can be completely taken back.

Advice to Management

Listen to the concerns of your individual contributors.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Free Enterprise"

Current Contractor - Distributor in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Distributor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Organo Gold International as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company. As one of the first year members of the Team, it was very exciting to be a part of something ground breaking. I am looking forward to rebuilding my business with OG.

Cons

The lows are crippling and harmful to people who should have been taken care of. I have invested thousands to just have 100 residual monthly income.

Advice to Management

Honor and respect the pioneering distributors who helped build the foundation.

2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Sapphire Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sapphire Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Organo Gold International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You will definitely learn a lot about the industry of network marketing from some top industry leaders. Most of those leaders can be trusted. Although I am no longer with the company, I have maintained several friendships and partnerships.

Cons

Sometimes the leadership will try to make you feel like you're just not working hard enough when things don't materialize for you quickly. That's not always the case.

Discover more reviews about Organo Gold International.