Origami Risk - Sales Executive | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Origami Risk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome, flexible, growing company! Compensation and work environment is great. Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home. As long as you get work done and our clients and prospects are happy!

Cons

Currently there are no cons. Growing fast which management is making necessary changes to make sure colleagues can keep up with growth.

Advice to Management

Keep growing smart and producing new products and features.

Origami Risk2019-10-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome Internship Experience"

Current Intern - Risk Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Origami Risk for less than a year

Pros

The culture is definitely the biggest highlight of working at Origami. It is a very collaborative environment that helps you grow and learn, and everyone is happy to help you. I genuinely enjoyed going into work and became friends with many of my co-workers. I would highly recommend this internship to anyone looking to challenge themselves to learn a lot, interact with clients and work hard every day. The work is... extremely rewarding, as you are working on actual projects for clients that you see the results of. Origami treats you like a real person and is full of wonderful people.

Cons

It can be slightly overwhelming at times to take on so much client work, but the relaxed environment allows you to feel comfortable asking anyone for help.

Advice to Management

Keep the internship program/hiring process as is - it works great.

Origami Risk2019-08-12
  2. "Internship Program"

Current Intern - Risk Systems Analyst

I have been working at Origami Risk for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is communicative and supportive throughout the summer. I was given the opportunity to grow as a professional and expand my skill set. I was given a variety of work which kept things interesting and allowed me to see multiple aspects of the system.

Cons

In addition to the initial training week, could use a guide pointing to more training materials.

Origami Risk2019-08-09

Discover more reviews about Origami Risk.