Orion Electrotech - Employee Review | Glassdoor

"Employee Review"

Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Reading, England (UK)
Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Orion Electrotech part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been an employee of Orion Electrotech Ltd since March 2012 as their Social Media Co-ordinator.
It is a very lively and active environment to work in.
With the short time that I have here I have been given the opportunity to go on many training courses to help with my career in Social Media.
They are very committed to boosting their Social Media image, which I look forward to being apart of.

Cons

At this time I cannot fault the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Orion Electrotech

1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Internal Recruitment and Training Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Orion Electrotech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From my first interview I knew that Orion was the company for me -Chris Benham and Paul Ridley who met with me were warm and sincere answering all of my questions openly and honestly and I felt it was the right place to take my career to the next stage - the last twelve months have been great with recognition and awards, great times out with the team and best of all, I get to come into the office everyday and my colleagues are hardworking, dedicated and fun!

Cons

Orion has it all - there is nothing that I would change

Advice to Management

Keep on being the great company that you are!

2. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Administrator in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Administrator in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Orion Electrotech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined Orion Electrotech over two years ago, I had heard many horror stories about recruitment companies, but Orion is very different for any other. Orion has a very friendly, relaxed atmosphere, which I believe is very rare for a Sales Environment. In the two years I have been here I have been to Dubai, Cornwall, York, London, two festivals and three lunch clubs to top restaurants! I'm also a big fan of the 3pm Friday finish...

Cons

Not having a room to eat your lunch in the office is my only con, but we do have a McDonald's, Asda, Dominoes, M&S, Petrol station, and Subway all a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away, so you have plenty to do in your lunch break.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!