- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Work with interesting clientsApr 17, 2022 - Anonymous in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We get to work with some of the most exciting clients in the business.
Difficult to maintain good work/life balance.
Other Employee Reviews
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great Work Environment and Culture!Mar 21, 2023 - IT Project Manager in Wheeling, WVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great work life balance - Supportive team - Team wants you to succeed and grow - any ideas or improvements are welcome! - even though I was on contract, I was treated just like a regular employee
- None - Work could be a little boring from time to time
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Right team makes all the differenceMar 4, 2023 - Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, WVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay Great PTO If you're on the right team, you get well taken care of.
Insurance packages were much better when I started. Political motivated changes in insurance company limited options and drove up costs.Continue reading