Oshkosh Corporation - Positive attitudes are everywhere | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Positive attitudes are everywhere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The People First program is great! My on-boarding process was the perfect way to start my career with Oshkosh. The people I have met and worked with have a positive outlook and are very helpful to me by encouraging me to ask any questions.

I am excited and engaged by the work I have and the people I get to work with. I feel like I am growing again and able to make contributions that have an impact on company performance.

Oshkosh encourages and promotes healthy practices for mind (work balance) and body (ergonomics, wellness programs). I will be taking advantage of these programs.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to learn the organization. Will be much easier when the new HQ building is done and people are not all spread out.

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum of People First going.

Oshkosh Corporation Response

May 7, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you are feeling the impact of our People First culture. If you have any further feedback to share... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "People First"

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Oshkosh's products alone, drive the motivation and passion in my work. But I think it is the evolving culture, that is taking that same work to the next level with both myself and team members. It is hard to go one day at work without hearing someone referencing "people first." It has become part of the everyday language at Oshkosh and I see it used frequently in decisions anywhere from leadership, to decisions made within my own team. I think leadership has done a great job at adopting people first and displaying it for the rest of the organization.

Cons

Oshkosh is a very big company and sometimes it can be difficult to make a change within a company of this size.

Advice to Management

Continue evolving our people first culture and find new creative ways to roll this out to employees.

2. "Pricing Analyst Intern Position"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation as an intern

Pros

Great holiday benefits, learn a lot about excel, treated like a full time employee and opportunity for you to grow within the company.

Cons

Big learning curve for understanding the processes

Advice to Management

none

Discover more reviews about Oshkosh Corporation.