Otsuka - Great & Supportive | Glassdoor

"Great & Supportive"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Otsuka full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people working here are supportive, compassionate and great joy to work with.

Cons

Their finance department is incredibly difficult to communicate with as it's like the FBI & CIA. They really need their own form of Homeland Security to manage their fiance matters.

Advice to Management

Other Employee Reviews for Otsuka

"Princeton, NJ Temporary Employees - Don't waste your time working for this company, you'll only leave!!"

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Princeton, NJ
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Otsuka as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Temporary Employees - Absolutely NONE - and that is the complete truth!!

Cons

Administrative positions do not get hired - ever! Also, handling the workload you will be given is next to impossible.
    All of the permanent administrative assistants recently became employees of a temporary employment agency!!
    Extremely poor working conditions. Most employees are squeezed into a tiny work station. Very few people have their own cubicle, and the cubicles are very small. When I worked there I had to sort papers on the floor and share a printer with 40 other people. Everyone is working in very tight areas. I have no idea why OSHA has not been informed of this?
    Everything is outsourced to the most inexpensive, inexperienced support companies, i.e., computer system is down constantly and Help Desk is answered by very inexperienced people.
    The permanent employees don't have a clue as to what they're doing because of poor direction by upper management.
    The axe is going to fall hard on most people once the Abilify patent is up, and it's going to get extremely ugly.
    I worked there as a temp for eleven weeks and glad I got out when I did.

Advice to Management

Get someone, anyone, who has the ability and experience to untangle your current situation in Princeton.

"Extremely happy here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

I have been working at Otsuka full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Thoughtful employees, management is personable and helpful, benefits are great, company has a terrific pipeline. The culture and values here are wonderful

Cons

Due to its size (small-medium) there are limitations on advancement